The Proven Benefits of Yoga
Many studies suggest a regular yoga and meditation practice are a powerful natural sleep aid. Restorative asana, yoga nidra—a form of guided relaxation—savasana, pranayama, and meditation encourage pratyahara, a turning inward of the senses, which provides much needed downtime for the nervous system.
Side Effects of Insomnia
- Insomnia can contribute to:
- Mild personality changes
- Decreased immune function
- Premature aging
- Imbalanced blood sugar levels
- Increased stress hormones
- A reduced metabolism
The Perfect Solution to Your Sleep Challenges
Create and maintain positive practices that have permanent, lasting results. Sleep soundly through the night. Wake refreshed and energized. Decrease anxiety, stress, depression, and chronic pain.
Enliven your life.
Sleep Soundly, Sleep Well
- Fall into deep, rejuvenating sleep.
- Wake up energized. Stay energized.
- Get the rest you need to live your life to the fullest.
Here at Qi Yo Multiversal Yoga we have had 35 years of experience in helping people design their own personalized Yoga Lifestyle Plans.
Please feel free to CONTACT US and tell us about your story and goals!