Cultural Journey Yoga Holiday in Mexico
Join Qi-Yo in this amazing journey through Mexico discovering the wonders, experiencing the rich culture, indulging in good food and yoga. This vacation will bring you through different parts of Mexico where you get to enjoy, learn and experience the best of what Mexico has to offer while immersing yourself with daily yoga. This vacation offers a wide array of activities, from relaxing on white sand beaches to dipping in cenotes, touring the pyramids to learning about the Mayan history, street shopping to cultural performances and much more.
- Amazing beach accommodation in Tulum
- Pranayama and yoga Nidra relaxation
- Lecture on divine, geometry, and vibrational therapy
- Beach relaxation
- massage treatments,
- Yoga & Qi Gong
- Swimming in refreshing cenotes
- Healthy and organic food
- New Year’s eve evening celebration:
- Group puja, fire on the beach, singing, dancing and, kirtan at night
- Guided midnight swim
- Early morning swim and ritual at the sea
- Local sightseeing!
- Group mandala gathering and dance performance
- Lectures on geomagnetic frequencies and universal healing energy
- Chichen itza’s wonderful pyramid complex
- Tulum’s ruins, a Maya archaeological site
- Guided walk in the jungle
- See the amazing sea life- turtles, dolphins, exotic fish
- Beautiful Cenotes (deep natural water holes)
- Visit and lunch at an authentic Mexican home
Things to do
- Relax on the beach
- Spend the day with sea animal, diving, swimming or sightseeing at Chetumal
- Take cooling swims
- Taste local cuisines
- Treat yourself to a massage or spa treatments
- Walk on the beach
- 14 days accommodation
- All meals
- All Qi-gong, meditation and yoga sessions
- Guided tours
How to get there
Arrival by plane
Arrive at Cancun Airport (CUN).
30% deposit 45 days prior to your arrival date. Full payment required 25 days before your arrival date.
Once deposit is submitted, participants can cancel and are not committed to partake, but the deposit will be retained.
Accepted payment methods
Bank wire transfer, Credit card, Paypal
Tips for driver not included. Tipping is optional.
A minimum of 7 attendees is required for the TTC to be realized. You will receive an official confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org when enough students have enrolled.
Please do not purchase your airfare before you have received such confirmation e-mail. If you have any questions, Contact Us.