JANUARY 27th: Arriving in Lima, Peru
After checking into a conformable hotel, we will spend the day exploiting this amazing city and it historical significance! We will have a guided tour to the main cathedral and the major colonial architecture sites.
JANUARY 28TH: After morning Qi Yo Yoga practice, we visit the San Francisco monastery, then the unique Isisdoro region where we will see the Huaca Pulcana, the naval museum of peru as well as the Archeological museum.
In the late afternoon we will go shopping to the vibrant Street markets in Lima.
Dinner at a nice local restaurant.
JANUARY 29th: After morning practice, we will leave to Pisco, a unique city 3 hours away from Lima.
We will check into a hotel there and spend the day exploring the amazing regions. We will visit Pisco-Ica, Tambo Colorado, and other Inca ruins.
At night, ether will be discuss the Incan culture
JANUARY 30th: Early morning we will leave to the Nazca Lines desert. We will view the lines from a birds’ eye views with a helicopter (optional) or from some of the designated vista points.
In the afternoon, we will practice Mandala desert dance, which will be followed by talk on Ancient Aliens and sacred geometry.
JANUARY 31st: We will spend the day in the Nazca region. There will be an astrology workshop, where each person will be able to receive an individual horoscope reading.
FEBRUARY 1st: After morning practice, we will leave to Cusco.
We will dedicate this day on the Incas culture. We will visit Tambomachay, Moraya de Salinas, and others.
There will be talk on Incas rites and rituals.
At evening, there will me Mandala circle meditation.
FEBRUARY 2nd and 3rd: Exploring the Inca Trial- the Lliactapata waterfalls, Winay Wayna, Runkurakaya….
These 2 days will be complete immersion into nature
FEBRUARY 4th: We will leave ego Machu Picchu. There we will have a sacred ritual dance and puja offering.
Also, group meditation at the temple of the Sun.
The day will end with astrology lecture.
FEBRUARY 5th: After morning practice, we will explore Machu Picchu., Cindor Temple, and Intihuatana … a full immersion into Peruvian heritage!
FEBRUARY 6th: After morning practice, we will leave to Canyon Countries- Rio Colca, Arequipa City…amazing sites and wonderful natural oasis.
FEBRUARY 7th: After morning practice we will travel to lake Titicaca. We will stay We will explore the magical history of this enchanted island. We will meet meet local people and embrace their rituals.
FEBRUARY 8th: We will travel to Bolivian part of Titicaca. There we will stay at Hostel Casa de la Luna.
The stay there will be dedicated on the Lunar dance and rituals and on alchemical Qi Gong
FEBRUARY 9th: We will travel to Nuestra Señora de La Paz, the main city of Bolivia.
Sfter checking into a nice hotel, we will spend the day sightseeing and admiring the local architecture and flavor.
There will be dinner at an authentic Bolivian restaurant.
FEBRUARY 10th: Early morning we will leave to Puma Punko. there we wills peak about the Human origins and Ancient Aliens theory.
Then, we will visit the Tiwanaku temple.
The day wil end with evening qi gong an meditation
FEBRUARY 11th: Closing day of remembering and sharing before everyone leaves to their home countries.
– 45 miles west of La Paz high in the Andes mountains, lie the mysterious ancient ruins of Puma Punku. The megalithic stones found here are among the largest on the planet, measuring up to 26 feet long and weighing more than 100 tons each.
Puma Punku is a large temple complex or monument group that is part of the Tiwanaku Site near Tiwanaku, Bolivia.
- Puma Punku is so unique in the way that it was constructed and shaped and positioned, that it is the most intriguing ancient site on the planet.
- If you look at the stones carefully, you can see some intricate stonework, as though they used machine tools or even lasers. Evidence of ancient civilizations using modern technology? Sure.
- At Puma Punku you will find incredible stones with these perfect right angles, smooth as glass, this makes Puma Punku unique and over of the few places on earth to find this type of stone work.
- The massive stones were hewn at quarries over 60 miles away.
- Puma Punku is located at an altitude of 12,800 feet, which means it is located above the natural tree line, this means that NO trees grew in that area which means that no trees were cut down in order to use wooden rollers, the question is how did they transport the stones?
- Tiahuanaco is located near Puma Punku, less than a quarter mile northeast of Puma Punku. Scientists believe Tiahuanaco was once the center of a civilization with more than 40,000 inhabitants.
- Tiahuanaco is probably the greatest Native American civilization that many people haven’t heard of.
- It’s said that in Tiahuanaco are all the races of mankind represented, even elongated skulls, people wearing turbans, people with broad noses, people with thin noses, people with thick lips, people with thin lips, and some of the statues are particularly unusual and are unlike the ones found in the nearby area.
- One of the most important archaeological artifacts ever discovered in Tiahuanaco or Puma Punku is the famous Fuente Magna Bowl discovered near Tiahuanaco.
- The Ceramic bowl, has Sumerian cuneiform and Proto-Sumerian hieroglyphic written on it.
- The megalithic stones found at Puma Punku are among the largest on the planet.
- There are stones at Puma Punku that weigh over 100 tons.
– The Nazca Lines are a series of ancient designs etched into a plateau in the Nazca Desert of Peru. The etchings extend about 50 miles, with some individual drawings measuring more than 600 feet across. Some of the drawings are of animals, birds and human beings, while others are simple lines and geometric shapes. The Nazca Lines of Peru, along with the Nazca people and culture have been studied by Archaeologists, ethnologists and anthropologists for years. These professional researchers are not clear as to how these enormous drawings were created or what the purpose of the lines, geometric shapes, and figures seems to have been.
Nazca Lines Peru
Research confirms that the lines were created by the Nazca people of the Nazca desert, who lived between 300 B.C. and 800 A.D., which was not a time known to be knowledgeable in aviation. Many of these humongous glyphs need to be viewed from above in order to really view the images in their entirety. This suggests that the beings responsible for these ancient lines may have had knowledge or access to air crafts.
A minimum of 7 attendees is required for the TTC to be realized. You will receive an official confirmation from email@example.com when enough students have enrolled.
Please do not purchase your airfare before you have received such confirmation e-mail. If you have any questions, Contact Us.
A 30% deposit is required a month before arrival. We also offer different payment plans to accommodate everyone who would like to attend the training. For more information please contact us.