The conscious spiritual search begins with the question
- What is “this” that I claim to be?
- Are these things, claims and identities who I really am?
- What are all of these things? These objects? This world?
- What is the stuff of which they are made?
- From where do all of these many things come?
- Who am I, really? Who am I?
One who cannot, but ask such questions is a candidate to travel the path of Self-Realization. Read More
Meditation gives you something that nothing else can as It introduces you to yourself on all levels.
It introduces you to yourself on all levels.
Meditation will bring you:
- Better relationships, better health and a better life;
- Peace of mind, calmness and a sense of well-being;
- Personal, philosophical and spiritual insights; and
- The direct experience of your eternal center of being.
- Relax the body
- Sit in a comfortable, straight and steady posture
- Make your breathing process serene and in equal intervals
- Witness objects traveling in the train of your mind, but do not try to remove or control them. Simply be a neutral observer.
The Spiritual Heart
The human being is said to have three hearts. One is physical and can be dissected by the surgeon’s knife. The psychic heart is that heart that is led by an orderly mind. The spiritual heart has control over heart and mind both. It is not subject to sorrow, pain and misery. In the human body there are two hemispheres—the upper and the lower—and there are seven spheres. That which connects both hemispheres is called anahata chakra. This is the spiritual heart. It is located at the space between the two breasts. Read More
You will be able to explore
- Meditation on attitudes
- Learning relaxation and breathing practices
- Exploring the levels of consciousness
- Increasing your knowledge of yoga philosophy
- Learning the art of balancing subtle energies
- Uncoloring your thoughts
- Types of concentration
- Tao the ching and rumi
- Direct route through OM
- Obstacles and solutions
- Stabilizing and clearing the mind
Witnessing and observation:
- Witnessing your thoughts
- Who is the witness?
- Mindfulness and concentration
More advanced practices:
- 50+ methods of meditation
- Stages of enlightenment
- Internal is seen to be external
- Witnessing subtle transitions
- Higher discrimination through samyama
- Kundalini awakens
- Kundalini is led upward
- Kundalini rises to sahasrara, the crown chakra
- Bindu: The final convergence of yoga, vedanta and tantra